"IT'S REAL WE HAVE THIS TRUCK
Are you in need of a truck in a hurry, then this NPR Tipper is the perfect truck for you.
To fit a huge range of applications including building and construction, waste management, small excavation, plumbing and much more.
The Tipper comes with the follow setup
• All steel body with drop sides.
• Auto release two-way tailgate.
• Auto release body lockdown hook.
• Shovel rack. LHS and RHS rope rails.
• Non-slip side steps.
• 20 sec. raise/20 sec. lower time.
• Cubic volume: 3.0m3 .
• Deck plate thickness: 3.2 mm.
• Side/front/tail plate thickness: 2.3 mm.
• 3,800mm Internal Length
• 2,160 Internal width
With the follow trucks spec to get you around
ENGINE: ISUZU 4HK1-TCNType: 4 cylinder 16 valve SOHC
Displacement: 5,193 cc
Compression ratio: 17.5:1
(DIN-NET): 114 kW (153 HP) @ 2,600 RPM
(JIS Gross): 118 kW (158 HP) @ 2,600 RPM
(DIN-NET): 419 Nm (309 @ 1,600 - 2,600 RPM
(JIS Gross): 434 Nm (320 @ 1,600 - 2,600 RPM
TRANSMISSION ISUZU MYY-6F
• 6 speed manual. Synchromesh on gears 1-6.
• ABS, ASR traction control, IESC stability control.
• Hill Assist - except premium pack.
• Front disc diameter: 293 mm
• Rear disc diameter: 275 mm
GVM 6,500 kg
GCM 11,000 kg
New Vehicle 3 years • 100,000km • 2,000 hours
Cab Perforation Corrosion 3 years • unlimited km
Isuzu Assist: 24 hour roadside assistance (3 years, unlimited km)*
The Isuzu NPR is part of the Isuzu N series range, Australia's number 1 light duty truck and Australia's number 1 truck brand.
This truck can also be fitted with a range of accessories including tow bar, rotating beacons, bull bar and much more.
For more information or to arrange a test drive contact us today. We can also arrange competitive finance options through our in house business manager Ian.
We are only 25 minutes west of the Melbourne CBD just off the Western Ring Road and Western Highway.
**Please Note: At the time of advertising this truck specifications, availability and price was current.
Due to change of factory promotions and change of cost these item may differ due to factors out of our control**